Saturday, February 23, 2008

Author's Note

Hello and welcome to "Dustin's Chronicle." I hope you will enjoy reading my story. I have decided that this story will be published both here on "Majik's World" but also in the form of a hard cover and e-book. The story is still incomplete and when finished a new tale will be in the works. Before I started to write this tale I was just a fledgling blogger, and still am, but I needed to start a second blog and this is the fruits of my labour. I would like to take some time to thank those who have been reading my work, and also would like to mention that up until now I have only allowed comments on a couple of posts. Comments are welcome, whether they are good or bad. I have decided after a long time of pondering this; that good comments that read like reviews will make it into the final product. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and please take the time to read from the very begining.

The Order this story is intended to be read is as follows:

Prologue:
Let the Saga Begin...
Chapter One:
The Road Behind....
The Road Behind... Pt2
The Road Behind... Pt 3
The Road Behind... Pt 4
Chapter Two:
Norfolk
Norfolk ... Pt 2
Norfolk ... Pt 3
Norfolk Pt 4
Norfolk ... Pt 4 Continues
Chapter Three:
Ch. 3 The Outer Circle ... Pt 1
Ch. 3 The Outer Circle ... Pt 2
Ch. 3 The Outer Circle ... Pt 3
Ch. 3 The Outer Circle ... Pt 3 continues
Ch. 3 The Outer Circle ... Pt 4
Chapter Four:
Chapter 4 The Hidden Wizard ... Pt1
The Hidden Wizard ... Pt 2
The Hidden Wizard ... Pt 3
The Hidden Wizard ... Pt 3 Continues
The Hidden Wizard ... Pt 4
Chapter 4 The Hidden Wizard ... Pt 5
Chapter Five:
Chapter 5: Grenfell ... Part 1
Chapter 5: Grenfell ... Part 2
Chapter 5: Grenfell ... Part 3
Chapter 5: Grenfell ... Part 3 Continues
Grenfell ... Part 4
Chapter 5: Grenfell ... Part 5

1 comment:

  1. i see you have did some extensive writting.

    ReplyDelete