Saturday, July 14, 2012

To you the reader

This is just a quick note to all of those who keep popping in for a quick read.  I have been quite busy with life outside of the world wide web.  I still read all of your comments and find inspiration from all of the good comments you leave behind.  For those who are wondering where I have been or are wondering what has been keeping me busy; well the quick answer is that I have been working on a music project.  Yes that means I am in a band.  I am drumming for a bunch of guys and finding it difficult to keep up with all of my passions.

Hopefully you leave behind a little note for me; but in any case I am trying to find more time to write for anyone willing to stop by and have a read.  Forgive me if I keep this post short, all of you deserve more to read and discuss.  Thank you all for stopping by and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment